Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednes-DIY: How to make the Perfect Appetizer Ring!

My Mother is not an Undomesticated Diva like myself; She's always giving me her tips for meals, design, and showing me simple tricks for stuff around the house. Something I've always struggled with is how to make her Appetizer Ring, I'm perfectionist and want to get it just right! She ended up showing me her top-secret shortcut that helped me make it look store bought; All you'll need is a cup, a spatula, and 5 minutes!! Check out our tutorial below, as well as the recipe for the dish!! What are your quick tips for yummy appetizers?


     SPICY CHEESE RING APPETIZER-SERVES 20 


3 Packages of Cream Cheese

2 Package of Shredded Cheddar Cheese

1 1/2 Bushel of Green Onions- Chopped 

1 1/2 Red Pepper- Chopped 

Red Pepper Seasoning- 1 tsp

Crackers   


          Mix all ingredients together, save a little bit of the onions & red peppers to top the appetizer, and surround with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment